Lynchburg Stained Glass was commissioned to provide classical hand-painted windows for the new worship space at St. John the Apostle Catholic Church. Windows are crafted using imported mouth-blown glass.
- 8-ft altar rose window, matching the style of an existing window in the historic original church nearby
- 10-ft south-facing rose window, depicting the Crucifixion of Christ
- 5 shrine windows: Immaculate Heart, St. John the Apostle, and 3 narrative windiws depicting The Baptism, First Communion, and the Descent of the Holy Spirit.
- 22 ambulatory windows, each featuring a Catholic saint
- 8 confessional windows, each featuring a Catholic saint
- 3 sacristy windows with borders of translucent alabaster stone